Together with our Spice Factory team, create a day that is warm, elegant, enjoyable and memorable. Our three story building and attached patio is a unique urban landmark. Take advantage of our spaces – let your creativity blossom. See how a building of wood, brick and metal can help produce for you and your guests a day of intimacy, romance and beauty. The Spice Factory is the latest role for a building steeped in history. Each floor and room provide a unique ambience and many opportunities. All three floors are yours for your special day and night.
Table options including High Top Cocktail, Cabaret, Large Rounds, or Reclaimed Harvest
- 3 Chair style options – with or without covers
- Linens and Napkins – colors of your choice
- Projectors and screens
- Birch Arbor or copper pipe arch for your ceremony
- Portable Yorkville PS10P speakers, podium and microphones
- Accessible washrooms on all floors
- Elevator to all floors
- Expansive, modern basement kitchen and prep area
120 Seated or 150 Cocktail/Stations
BLACK PEPPER STUDIO
140 Seated or 160 Cocktail/Stations
MUSTARD SEED LOFT
100 Seated / 100 Cocktail/Stations
SAGE ROOM - BRIDAL SUITE
NUTMEG NOOK - GROOMS SUITE
The Nutmeg Nook-Grooms Suite with its large windows and floor-to-ceiling warm exposed brick provides the perfect location for those cherished photos and wedding preparations. You, and your support entourage will have access to the suite starting at 10:00 AM on your special day.
LET'S START PLANNING
STEP 1: TOUR Spice FActory
- Please submit this form and we will email you to book an appointment.
- Reserve your wedding date with a deposit.
- The Spice Factory provides all the essentials such as tables, chairs, linens, and bar staff.
STEP 2: Plan Your Wedding
- Work with us to design your floor plan
- Pick out your linens, tables and chairs
- We can help you find a Florist or a DJ with our preferred vendor list
- Schedule tasting
Step 3: Three months out
- Meet to go over your itinerary and finalize details.
- Decide on your décor for your reception and ceremony
- Book 60 min rehearsal
Step 4: One Month Out - Final Meeting
- We will go over the last minute details such as seating arrangements, DJ, floorplan, décor
- Finalize guest numbers and provide final payment